In recent weeks many constituents have contacted me regarding the provision of health services in Ripley. This is following the news of the proposal by the Jessop Medical Practice to close their Ripley surgery, and the rumoured threats to the future of Ripley Hospital. I therefore want to offer some…Read More
- May 2, 2017 Ripley Health Services: Jessop Medical Centre & Ripley Hospital In recent weeks many constituents have contacted me regarding the provision of health..
- April 14, 2017 Ripley & Heanor Column - 14th April 2017 Social care is a pressing topic at the moment and a matter which I know is of concern to..
- April 4, 2017 March Newsletter Subscribe to my future newsletters here. - Dear Constituent, - Welcome to my latest..
- March 17, 2017 Ripley & Heanor Column - 17th March 2017 It’s been a busy month in Westminster, as the Chancellor announced the financial plan..
- March 15, 2017 Cancellation of self-employed National Insurance increase I welcome today’s decision by the Chancellor that the Government will not proceed with..