Over the past weeks many constituents have contacted me with concerns regarding animal welfare, both the recognition of animals as sentient beings and the need to increase animal abusers’ sentences. There has never been an argument about the principle of animal sentience, I nor any other MP believes that animals…Read More
- December 12, 2017 New Animal Welfare Bill Published Over the past weeks many constituents have contacted me with concerns regarding animal..
- December 7, 2017 Nigel's December Newsletter Subscribe to my future newsletters here. - Dear Constituent, - Welcome to my latest..
- November 24, 2017 Animal Welfare Many constituents have recently contacted me about the status of animals as living..
- November 24, 2017 Derby Telegraph Column - 24th November 2017 This week the Chancellor announced the Autumn 2017 Budget, introducing great measures for..
- November 22, 2017 Autumn Budget 2017- What it means for Amber Valley Residents Today the Chancellor of the Exchequer announced the Autumn 2017 Budget, where he outlined..