The Chancellor announced the outcome of his Spending Review to Parliament this afternoon, outlining departmental spending for the year ahead and the Government’s vision for the future of Britain. The Spending Review is the occasion when the Chancellor sets out public spending plans for the Parliament – and in this…Read More
- November 25, 2015 Spending Review 2015 The Chancellor announced the outcome of his Spending Review to Parliament this afternoon,..
- November 16, 2015 Derby Telegraph Column - November I recentlyheld my fourth Amber Valley Jobs Fair, which more than 50 stallholders and 500..
- November 13, 2015 Radleigh & NHBC New Affordable Homes Visit I recently visited a new site owned by developer Radleigh which will provide nine new..
- November 11, 2015 Lily Street Farm Update - Nigel calls on Minister to call in planning application Many constituents have contacted me to highlight their concerns about the Lily Street..
- November 9, 2015 Nigel calls on Home Office to Address Police Funding Miscalculations As part of the Home Office’s Funding Formula review, it has come to light that a..