On Monday 21st March, I took the opportunity to ask the Department for Communities and Local Government about progress to pursue a Devolution Deal for the East Midlands and asked him to confirm that a devolution deal would not be imposed on local councils without their consent. I was reassured that…Read More
- April 5, 2016 DCLG Question - Devolution Deal On Monday 21st March, I took the opportunity to ask the Department for Communities and..
- April 5, 2016 Derby Telegraph Column - March 2016 As I write this, the House is in Easter recess, so I’ve been spending my time in Amber..
- March 23, 2016 Nigel supports Bill to Tackle Multinational Tax Avoidance Nigel Mills MP supporting Rt Hon Caroline Flint MP's Ten Minute Rule Bill to tackle..
- March 16, 2016 Budget 2016 - What it means for Amber Valley Residents Earlier today, the Chancellor of the Exchequer announced his 2016 Budget, where he..
- March 14, 2016 Welfare Work and Reform Bill - Employment Support Allowance Following the recent reforms to Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) contained in the..