Amber Valley, along with the rest of Derbyshire and most of the East Midlands will move into Tier 3 restrictions next Wednesday 2nd December after the end of the national lockdown. It is disappointing that the highest level of restrictions will apply but this had been inevitable given the level…Read More
- November 26, 2020 Amber Valley & Derbyshire Tier update from the 2nd December 2020 Amber Valley, along with the rest of Derbyshire and most of the East Midlands will move..
- November 23, 2020 Nigel's November Newsletter & Residents' Zoom meeting Subscribe to my future newslettershere - Dear Constituent, - I hope you're keeping safe..
- November 4, 2020 Coronavirus restrictions vote update Today in Parliament I voted for the 4 week lockdown starting tonight (at 0.01am on the..
- October 26, 2020 Free school meals over school holidays Many constituents have contacted me regarding last week’s vote in relation to free..
- July 8, 2020 Nigel's Newsletter - Summer Statement & virtual residents' and business meetings Subscribe to my future newslettershere - Dear Constituent, - The Chancellor has today set..