Today the Chancellor of the Exchequer announced the Autumn 2017 Budget, where he outlined his spending and fiscal plans to Parliament, introducing great measures for Brexit, savers, new home owners, drivers and business owners in Amber Valley. I welcome the message and direction of the budget which shows a sensible…Read More
- November 22, 2017 Autumn Budget 2017- What it means for Amber Valley Residents Today the Chancellor of the Exchequer announced the Autumn 2017 Budget, where he outlined..
- November 10, 2017 Paradise Papers Eighteen months after the Panama Papers were released, we have experienced another leak..
- October 12, 2017 Derby Telegraph Column - 12th October 2017 At the recent Conservative Party Conference, the Prime Minister outlined a range of new..
- October 10, 2017 Nigel's October Newsletter Subscribe to my future newsletters here. - Dear Constituent, - Welcome to my latest..
- October 10, 2017 Ripley Anti-Social Behaviour Public Meeting Notes Many residents have recently rightly raised concerns about anti-social behaviour..